Saturday, June 28, 2014

So I've been a little busy...

It's been a very busy and wonderful few years since I started (and failed to continue) this blog.  We were blessed with healthy twin boys in 2012, upgraded to a bigger car, bought a house in the woods and it seems like we reinvent ourselves at every turn.  But when you throw twins at first time parents, you have to!  Being able to roll with the punches and adapt are more than a way of life.  It's a way of survival.

I'm asked all the time about products we've found success with, schedules that work, and logistics in general.  A few of my favorite/comical moments involve grocery shopping, feeding, hair cutting and taking them in public by myself.  So I figured, now that life has normalized and I am a uber blessed stay at home mom, it's time to start writing down what I've experienced both for my future enjoyment as well as helping all of the twin moms I know.  Even if I only help one person, it's worth it!

As of right now, outside moms I have met through Mothers of Multiples groups, I know personally nine other moms of twins.  Nine people!  That's insane!  And I know what most people's first assumption is; there must be some fertility help in play here.  Nope.  All nine sets are the product of God's good grace.  Au naturale!  Crazy isn't it?

I'm hoping to write about my past experiences, but a lot of the last two years is a bit hazy.  So I'll focus instead on the present.  Right now, we have lots of exciting/daunting events coming up.  Potty training... This one scares me.  There's so much out there and much of it is vague.  So as we go through it, I'll be honest and share both successes and failures.  Another HUGE change coming up is the arrival of baby girl.  I'm due the end of Sept!  I'm sure there will be a lot of life lessons that come with her too.  But that's future Cari's problem.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask.  I'm here to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment